Thursday 13 September 2007

Brunswick Street Alimentari

Lunch today came to me from Brunswick Street Alimentari, or as we like to call it The Deli.

Not the cheapest place on Brunny, but definitely one of the tastiest. When I first started working of Brunswick Street it was one of my favourites. After over doing a couple of their signature dishes, I started to go off them and now my visit's there are a lot more sporadic.

Today I had the Italian meat ball wrap, this would be the first dish I ever had from The Deli. It’s this pita wrap filled with meat balls, cheese, some spinach and the sauce from the meat balls… Totally greasy and dripping with flavour.

As with most of the dishes from The Deli, the first one you ever have is always the best, from then on you strive to experience that taste sensation again. But alas, it’s never as good.

I can feel I just ate it, which isn’t the best thing. But as with most things in my life, it was good at the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment