Sunday 9 September 2007

Bebida - Breakfast

I was going to spend the day at work catching up on stuff, so I thought I needed a good breakfast, and I wanted someone else to make it for me. I first thought of going to Beelzebub as I wanted to try their coffee, but I more wanted some really nice food and I have never been let down by Bebida on Smith Street, so I headed there.

Bebida is the old Zeitgeist, I used to work just down from Zeitgeist so there is some nostalgic attachment to the place. Bebida is now a Spanish based café, the front windows open right up and give the café an inside outside feel, great when the weather is good. It just so happened that the day was fantastic, so I sat there and enjoyed the newspaper over a coffee while I waited for my breakfast.

Being in a particularly extravagant mood and wanting to treat myself I opted for the breakfast special, eggs with feta and asparagus on pide. I enjoyed every last bit of the meal.

Luckily I’m one of those people who can enjoy eating out by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment