Friday 31 August 2007

Footy

I missed calls and texts from Stephen (he said there were many, I reckon there was only one) who was calling to see if I wanted to go to the footy tonight and see the penguins (It's actually the pies, magpies, but it's so much fun call them penguins and seeing the look on his face, one of these days he's going to go postal on me (he doesn't know what postal means)).

So I stuffed up and didn't get the message(s) till too late, I have only been to one footy game and would like to go and see another, the atmosphere is quite exciting...

So instead I got the consolation prize... Dinner with the delectable Mark and Stephen... I was collected (that ones for you Philly) from work and delivered to their place in Amy's Nissan Xtrail.

On the menu tonight was Chicken Taco's. Not just the normal Taco, they had been to the organic shop at the Tribeca appartments... Have I told you that Kylie Minogue has an appartment there... apparently Danni and Pat Rafter do too... I wonder which of them has the penthouse...

Dinner was washed down with a healthy dose of the pies on TV (cos we didn't make it to see them live) and an extra healthy dose of Squawking Magpie Sauv Blanc from Marlborough.

The Pies aren't doing so well and Stephen is getting just a little tetchy... You can count yourself lucky that you aren't here... Although the food and wine makes up for a pie's supporter with a sore tooth...

I'm taking video next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment