Thursday 30 August 2007

Roti anyone?

'Hey Namita, feel like roti?'

We roped in Glenn and were off...

We found Roundhouse Roti on Gertrude Street months ago... I was on a cleansing diet at the time and stood salivating at the window wishing I could eat roti, but having to deny myself that pleasure due to the cleanse... God knows why I do them...

Any Hoo, we used to all pile on down there at lunch, usually we are a group of 10 or more, and chow down on the rotis... yuummmmm....

I have always been happy with the rotis but todays was really nice, I had the Murtabak, it's filled with lamb and egg and has a curry dipping sauce... I think that since being open they have refined the roti's and they have definitely improved with time and practice.

A nice vibe and a tasty treat. Try them out good for vego's and meaties.

No comments:

Post a Comment