Monday 27 August 2007

via Volare

Today's lunch restaurant was decided by a process of elimination...

I happened to be walking past a group of workmates at the right time and suckered into a game of elimination... Someone suggests a list of places to eat, then everyone takes turns at removing or adding a venue until we end up with one. Well we decided on a place then threw it out and decided to goto via Volare.

It was the $15 Parma and Beer lunch special that sealed the deal! In my homeland of New Zealand we didn't have the phenomina of the Parma while I was living there... So it's all a bit weird to me and I must admit that currently I'm not a fan!

A challenge... I must find a Parma that I like...

I was feeling like eggs for breakfast so I decided that I would have the 3 eggs on toast. I chose the healthy poached option over fried.

Alas... it is very hard to get nice soft runny eggs when you are out and via Volare was no different... It wasn't too dry and I didn't feel the need to throw it out so I ate it.

I'll go back there, thank god I liked the Lemon, Lime and Bitters!

No comments:

Post a Comment