Tuesday 28 August 2007

Back to OqpO

So, I couldn't be arsed going out, so I decided to pop over to OqpO for something tasty then go back to the office and catch up on some stuff... Like this blog.

OqpO is this sandwich bar that opened up round the corner from work about a year ago. The place it's in used to be a Carribean, I'd been there about once. The food was good and the head waiter was a pisser, definitly a good place to go and get some food, but it was always empty! I don't think it ever had many people in it. So it closed down and it was no real surprise.

OqpO moved in and opened up. They had a big refridgerated display case with lots of toppings for sandwiches... Perfect for when I felt picky and wanted to specify exactly what I wanted in my sandwich. One day I was yakking with a friend outside the milk bar next to OqpO and another friend Michael (friend of Johnny's) came out of OqpO. It turns out that Danni who runs the place was friends of friends, so being the shy retiring type I went in there for lunch, introduced myself and made some new friends, I've been eating there ever since!

I picked up a trash magazine, ordered a salmon and ricotta filo pastry and bam, lunch time dissappeared.

OppS

No comments:

Post a Comment