Thursday 30 August 2007

Atomica - The best coffee in Melbourne!

Now I am a self proclaimed coffee snob, well actually my friends call me that more than use it to describe myself, so who am I to argue...

In my humble (stop coughing) opinion I think that Atomica make the best coffee in Melbourne. If you think someoneelse makes better coffee let me know and I will go and check it out.

Now, I have been frequenting Atomica on and more off for the last 7 years and for the first 6 I thought that there was way too much tood going on in the shop. To be frank I don't think that I'm the only one who thinks so! Hell they have a news paper article up on the wall saying so.

But once you get over that, their self roasted beans and perfectly brewed coffee will get you addicted and back for more.

One of my many guilty pleasures is a long black with one to go and a freshly baked muffin. All their food is freshly cooked daily, on premises.

I'm always there every second thursday around 8:45... See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Mark, In the lovely surburb of Elwood there is a small cafe called Easy15. The do the best coffee around belive me i`m there everyday. The do use your favourite brand Atomica, however its the barrista that makes the coffee so damn good. Hes there Wed-Sun every week and the freshly baked muffins are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write very well.

    ReplyDelete