Wednesday 29 April 2009

Ange's favourite healthy breafast

So me best friend Ange has been on Cohen's and has been taught or exposed to a lot of information and knowledge on nutrition. The kind of thing that I think is missing from our education system.

Any hows... Ange for breakfast now eats fruit or fruit salad. Exactly the kind of think I learned when I was going through my Phillip Day phase.

Ange and her hubby Tim went on a road trip up the east coast of Australia and when they were in Byron Bay, Ange ordered her standard fruit orientated breakfast and was awarded by what she has now made her new standard breakfast.

Here it is:
- Fresh fruit (salad like, cut up etc)
- Natural yoghurt (I prefer Jelna)
- Honey drizzled over it
- Anointed with crushed Macadamia nuts

I haven't tried it yet and this is the first post I have made about food I haven't eaten, but I'm looking forward to her making it for me for breakfast next time I'm staying at their place! Hint Hint... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment