Thursday 8 November 2007

Time for a new direction

There is only one word to describe my recent blogging efforts and that is SLACK...

So I think it's time for this blog to take a new direction... After a winter of eating and drinking to my hearts content, my waist line isn't looking quite how I want it to, and I only have myself to blame! Oh and this blog...

So, now I'm going to concentrate on healthy eating and exercise. To complement my new goal I'm going to use this blog as a diary of my efforts and see if they come to fruition...

This will be healthy living according to Marky Mark... ha ha ha... Theoretically I've read enough to be able to do this, I just wonder if I have the will power to stick to it?

Step one and two are to break the sugar and nicotine habbits/addictions... No more honey in my coffee and I'm going to make a concerted effort to re-read The easy way to stop smoking, By Alan Carr. May sound funny that I'm smoking again and promoting this book, but I was caught in a weak moment.

Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment