Tuesday 18 August 2009

Eating Out, In - Menulog Restaurant Delivery Guide

I like to eat out, if I hadn't made that quite obvious already. I like to go to the restaurant, I like to look at all the other people at the restaurant, I like to look at the walls, I like to look at the wait staff... I really like to be served and not have to cook.

I also like to sit on the couch.

I discovered, quite by accident about a year ago, a Web site that allows you to perused the menus of local restaurant's online, make your selections, pick your payment method and place the order. Menulog Restaurant Delivery Guide, you are my salvation. For those days, where I can't be arsed cooking and I really can't be arsed going out to eat it is the perfect option.

Menulog Restaurant Delivery Guide removes the need to talk to anyone (we all have those days), it removes the need to leave the house (pick up can be such a drag when it's pouring down with rain) and it allows you to stare at the menu for as long as you want to work out what you are going to have for dinner.

Lately I have been using Menulog at least once or twice a week, I really have become reliant (lazy).

Some of the tricks that I have learned... If you want alcohol delivered, there are places that will do it. I'm not sure if you have to order food, but I usually do as I'm trying not to give the impression that I'm an alcoholic.

If I am dining with fussy eaters, i'll order starters from one restaurant and then mains from another. This was particularly helpful last week when I dropped the first delivery and the dog ate it, ten minutes later the next round arrived.

Menulog also has great incentives to order from new places, often you will get a discount on your first order. On top of that, there is a points scheme which you can use to redeem for vouchers which can be redeemed at certain restaurants.

You should deffinitely check out what is available in your local area.

I have been given this voucher code: BA5EFD

You can use the code to get $10 off your first delivery from participating restaurants (needs to have "accepts voucher" sign and be a minimum purchase of $20).

No comments:

Post a Comment